ADEY MagnaClean and MagnaCleanse video clip and photograph free prize draw and MagnaClean Professional 22mm giveaway terms and conditions of entry
1. All entries must be submitted by 18.00 on 29th February 2012. This offer is limited to the first 200 qualifying video and photograph entries, which will be published on the ADEY website at ADEY's ultimate discretion. Adey can not guarantee that you will receive a free MagnaClean Professional 22mm by entering this competition due to the limited availability of the prizes.
2. The ADEY MagnaClean and MagnaCleanse video clip and photograph and free prize draw and MagnaClean Professional 22mm giveaway is open to people 18 or over who are Gas Safe, Corgi, OFTEC, RGI, CIPHE registered plumbing and central heating professionals resident in UK as well as apprentices and students working within the plumbing and heating industries in the UK. Employees and agents of ADEY LTD, trading as ADEY Professional Heating Solutions (ADEY), and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and such employees and agents' immediate families (spouse, parent child or sibling) are excluded from entry. Residents of any jurisdiction other than the UK are not eligible to participate. If you are unsure about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To qualify, video clips and photographs must be of good quality (minimum photograph size 1MB) and show either:
(a) The servicing of any MagnaClean filter following the first-pass - specifically the removal of the lid to expose the magnet and sheath to show the accumulation of sludge and total sludge capture on the sheath.
(b) The removal of the MagnaCleanse RapidFlush Filter canister lids to expose both magnets to show the accumulation of sludge and total sludge capture on the magnets, following a first pass.
Any clips or photographs which are of insufficient quality, or do not clearly show the accumulation of sludge may be rejected at ADEY's sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, ADEY will only publish those clips and photographs which ADEY in its opinion feels best captures the accumulation of sludge/sludge capture. Only those entrants whose photograph or video clips are published on the website will be entered into the prize draw for £1,000.
4. Entries will be accepted between 24th November and 29th February 2012.
5. To enter, send your good quality video clip or photographs (minimum photograph size 1MB) with the following details, to email@example.com:
- Your full name
- Your postal address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Business or company name
- Type of dwelling
- Location of dwelling
- Number of radiators in the dwelling
- Type of central heating system - whether combi or conventional
- Weight of MagnaClean or MagnaCleanse lid, magnet and sludge
- A brief comment about the job - whether a routine service, new installation or emergency call
Entries that do not comply with any of the entry requirements specified may be disqualified.
6. By submitting your clip or photograph with the above details, all entrants hereby consent to ADEY Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes of running this prize competition, and ADEY reserves the right to use any entrants' details and photographs for the purpose of publicity, advertising, marketing or promotional material.
7. All entries must be made by an individual. By submitting your entry, you hereby warrant that you are the owner of any intellectual property rights* in the photograph or video clip which you submit.
8. The copyright in all original material submitted in this competition will remain with the author/creator of each entry. In entering the competition, each entrant grants to ADEY an irrevocable, exclusive, non-terminable, royalty free licence to copy and make full use of all material submitted by entrants. This includes the right of ADEY to reproduce (and modify or alter if required) the photographs or video clips on the internet, in publications and e-journals without any compensation for such use being due to the entrant. You hereby agree to waive all moral rights you may hold in respect of ADEY's future use of your photograph and/or video clip.
9. The prizes:
(a) A MagnaClean Professional 22mm filter for each qualifying video or photograph published on the ADEY website (No cash prize alternative)
(b) One £1,000 cash prize
All entrants agree that if selected as the winner of the £1,000 cash prize, such winning entrant will co-operate with ADEY and provide comment and assistance to ADEY for publicity purposes.
10. Limited to one entry per person. Subject to availability.
11. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary. Entry to the prize draw for £1,000 is automatic for qualifying videos and photographs.
12. Incomplete, invalid entries or entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the draw. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries and will be notified within a reasonable time after the draw date by telephone and/or email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period (2 weeks from the prize draw) or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at ADEY's discretion.
13. ADEY will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
14. Each winner agrees:
(a) not to use the prize for any fraudulent, criminal or unlawful purpose;
(b) not to infringe either ADEY Ltd's or any other person's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, in the prize and not to delete or amend any copyright or other proprietary notices which may appear therein/on;
(c) not to use the prize in any way which ADEY Ltd's, in its absolute discretion, considers objectionable, injurious to its brand or reputation or otherwise unacceptable.
15. ADEY will accept no responsibility for lost, delayed or undelivered entries. Illegible or late entries will be void and will not be accepted. ADEY's decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. ADEY Ltd's liability under or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of one MagnaClean Professional 22mm.
17. The promoter of the ADEY MagnaClean and MagnaCleanse video clip, photograph and free prize draw and MagnaClean Professional 22mm giveaway is ADEY LTD, trading as ADEY Professional Heating Solutions, whose registered office is at Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8NR.
18. ADEY reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time and for any reason in whole or in part without prior notice at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to ADEY as a result thereof. Participation in the competition is solely at ADEY's discretion.
19. ADEY shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any entrant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into the promotion or using a prize except that ADEY does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law or regulation.
20. These terms and conditions and the contractual and non-contractual obligations arising from or relating to them are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Participants acknowledge terms and conditions of sale apply to any purchase of MagnaClean and that these terms and conditions shall apply only to the ADEY video clip and prize draw promotion and shall not prejudice or override the usual terms and conditions of sale in respect of any MagnaClean product in any way.
*intellectual property includes patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trade marks and service marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.